"Take One Action's focus on empowering local audiences to engage through film with global and environmental injustice is unique in the UK. This work is really, really important."
Patrons Ken Loach & Paul Laverty
Take One Action –Scotland’s global change film festival – is back in Edinburgh and Glasgow from 27 September to 12 October, premiering two weeks of the best new international cinema.
The festival spotlights stories that connect us across the planet: from the Occupy movement to climate change, women’s global empowerment, fracking, international development and more.
All films include discussion with filmmakers, campaigners and politicians from Bangladesh, Israel and Palestine, Uganda, India, the US, Russia and the UK.
- GET STARTED -
- Browse the complete programme below including trailers and booking links
- Click here to view and print a PDF of our festival guide
- Use Facebook event listings to share and chat about what’s on
- Pass on the YOUTH appropriate events flyer/offer to teachers and youth workers you know
- Tell qualifying organisations you know/work for about our Community Ticket Fund offer for hard-to-reach audiences.
"Take One Action brings to light stories from across the planet which – like South Africa's injustices, courage and beauty – were once hidden. Whatever you are moved to do, you can make a difference... and even more so by joining together with the person next to you. I hope the stories you are about to discover move you, and that you are inspired."
No events currently listed, but there may be on our Facebook page.
World-changing films with affordable public licenses plus great ideas to kickstart action in your community...