"Take One Action's focus on empowering local audiences to engage through film with global and environmental injustice is unique in the UK. This work is really, really important."
Patrons Ken Loach & Paul Laverty
A golden ticket for your staff and beneficiaries
- Do you have a mandate to engage your staff or beneficiaries in accessible, sociable and creative dialogue around social responsibility?
- Is your organistion interested in supporting the arts and social cohesion both locally and internationally?
- Do you have a commercial role to play in the developing world, or a corporate commitment to environmental sustainability?
If so, we have something to offer you....
What we offer
With more than 40 events over two weeks in Edinburgh and Glasgow this September, Take One Action Film Festivals is the UK's leading internationalist and environmental film festival.
Our corporate ticket packages enable organisations of all shapes and sizes to
- engage your staff creatively with issues of corporate responsibility
- demonstrate your commitment to engagement internally & externally
- support world-changing cinema and global civil society.
- Screening and event tickets for staff and beneficiaries (see packages below and our current programme here). They choose.
- Named engagement status in our festival programmes (10,000 distributed in Edinburgh and Glasgow every September) and online (50,000 hits a year).
- A savvy, non-corporate tone - a text only credit tells our audiences you care about the issues, not the PR. They've told us.
- The opportunity for a lunch-time presentation by Take One Action about our work, including film trailers, between 4th and 16th September (higher level packages only*).
- 50 tickets for £500 (£10/ticket)
- 100 tickets for £900 (£9/ticket)
- *250 tickets for £2000 (£8/ticket)
- *500 tickets for £3500 (£7/ticket)
- *1000 tickets for £6000 (£6/ticket)
*includes option of presentation by Take One Action about our work
Make it happen
If you'd like to discuss a package please get in touch with Festival Director Simon Bateson with a description of your interest. Contact Simon by email or call 0131 553 6335.
Terms and conditions apply. An expression of interest does not guarantee the offer of a package; and limits of between 30 and 50 tickets per organisation per event apply depending on the size of venue.
What people say about us
“THE UK’S FIRST MAJOR FILM FESTIVAL CELEBRATING THE PEOPLE AND MOVIES THAT ARE CHANGING THE WORLD.” THE LIST
“AN EXEMPLAR IN RELATION TO TRUE AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT... AN ORGANISATION WHOSE MEDIUM IS AS IMPORTANT AS THE MESSAGE.” CREATIVE SCOTLAND
“TAKE ONE ACTION’S FOCUS ON EMPOWERING COMMUNITIES TO ENGAGE WITH GLOBAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES IS UNIQUE IN THE UK. ... THIS WORK IS REALLY, REALLY IMPORTANT.” PATRONS AND PALM D'OR WINNERS KEN LOACH AND PAUL LAVERTY
No events currently listed, but there may be on our Facebook page.
World-changing films with affordable public licenses plus great ideas to kickstart action in your community...