Experienced professionals sought as Trustees of Take One Action Film Festivals
Want to join one of Scotland’s hottest organisations? We are seeking people with business development, fundraising, financial management and / or HR expertise and significant charity governance experience to join our friendly and supportive volunteer Board of Trustees.
If you are interested in playing a key role to help lead, support and grow the organisation as we formulate and implement our strategy for the next 5 years, and
- have a strong interest in social and environmental justice campaigning and film
- have a proven track record of working or serving at strategic / board level, especially with regards to income generation (incl. fundraising)
- are able and willing to utilise your networks on behalf of Take One Action
- are able to commit to the amount of time necessary for the role (as outlined in the trustee application pack)
- have good communication skills and the ability to work as part of the Board to further the organisation’s aims
We would love to hear from you!
To find out more about the role, the level of commitment it requires and how to apply, please download the Trustee Recruitment Pack.
Deadline for applications: Friday 11 January 2019