- This event has passed.
Short Films for Primary Schools
A unique mix of animation, fiction, documentary – and chat! – for ages 9+
Join us for a special programme of the best new short films from around the world, which spotlight issues of power, conflict, gender equality, access to education, food and the environment.
With a strong focus on the rights of the child, the event incorporates fun, accessible opportunities for pupils to explore and discuss some of the key issues that affect them and the planet.
There will be two sessions taking place:
09:30 – 11:00
11:15 – 12:45
Please book your place by emailing email@example.com and confirming:
- which session you would like to attend
- your school’s name
- your class year(s)
- amount of children (max. 40 per school)
- amount of teachers and other adults attending
- any access requirements (hearing loop, wheelchair spaces or other)
- contact details
- any additional information about the amount of work you may have carried out this year on the rights of the child
Each short film will be introduced and discussed with the children. The programme is articulated around the rights of the child and provides ample opportunities for children to reflect on and express their understanding of their rights.