People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.
A Glasgow based social enterprise, dedicated to school uniform re-use, where they retail pre-worn uniforms.
School uniforms are a costly part of school life, financially and environmentally. We want to find clever ways to reduce these costs, whilst ensuring all kids have access to quality school uniforms.
Forthcoming events from Apparel Xchange
- There were no results found.