People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.
Central Scotland’s Documentary Festival is an exciting programme of documentaries from the UK & abroad. curated & presented by Macrobert Arts Centre.
Their 2019 programme will run from the 10-14 October at the MacRobert Arts Centre.
Forthcoming events from Central Scotland Documentary Festival
We are delighted to be presenting this screening of Scheme Birds at the Central Scotland Documentary Festival this October.Find out more »