Since 1971, Edinburgh & Lothians Regional Equality Council (ELREC) has worked towards a prejudice-free society where everyone is treated with respect, integrity and justice.
ELREC aims to:
- Work towards the elimination of inequality and discrimination in all its forms
- Promote a culture of human rights
- Promote equality of opportunity and good relations between persons of different groups, without distinction on grounds of race, gender, gender identity, marital status/civil partnerships, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion and pregnancy and maternity.
- Promote and organise co-operation between local authorities and voluntary organisations in Edinburgh and the Lothians (East Lothian, Midlothian, West Lothian).
Forthcoming events from Edinburgh and Lothians Regional Equality Council
- There were no results found.