People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.
Families Outside is the only national charity in Scotland that works solely to support the families of people affected by imprisonment. They work to mitigate the effects of imprisonment on children and families – and consequently to reduce the likelihood of reoffending – through support and information for families and for the people who work with them.
You can join them to raise awareness of the needs of families affected by imprisonment, by volunteering to help, sponsoring, donating or fundraising for their charity.
Forthcoming events from Families Outside
- There were no results found.