Founded in 2004, Dogwoof work with communities, charities, NGOs and organisations focused on bringing positive change, are are pleased to work closely with Take One Action. Proud to be different from the average film distributor, we work intimately with filmmakers every step of the way through the release process across various platforms – knowing who we are and what we are good at means we love what we do and are thrilled to be growing from strength to strength.
People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.
If you need funding for an eligible good cause that support a better world for people and planet, apply for a small grant.
Forthcoming events from People’s Postcode Trust
- There were no results found.