People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.
The Chapel of St Mary the Virgin has been the presence of the Scottish Episcopal Church in the centre of Ullapool, since 1976. Having recently become an eco-congregation the Church now has a strong programme of activities to engage the congregation with discussions and actions around climate justice.
Forthcoming events from St Mary’s Church
- There were no results found.