People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.
As a church, St. Mary’s endeavours to be aware of our responsibility to our community both near and far and as such we support the work of many organisations throughout the year.