Global Justice Now is a UK-based anti-poverty campaigning organisation, with a worldwide reputation for tackling hard-hitting, controversial issues. We investigate, expose and challenge government policies and corporate actions that harm vulnerable communities in some of the poorest countries. In the UK, Global Justice Now has over 70 local groups supported by our staff, who lobby decision-makers, organise public campaigning and produce robust research to win change for the world’s poorest people. We believe a fairer world is possible.
People’s Postcode Trust awards funding from the People’s Postcode Lottery to community projects with one or more of the following aims:
– prevention of poverty, distress and suffering
– promote, maintain, improve and advance health
– advance citizenship or community development
– advance public participation in sport
– advance human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
– promote and advance environmental protection or improvement
The People’s Postcode Trust helped to fund Take One Action’s pop-up renewable cinema.